The Cupcakery NFT (coming soon)
It’s a new upcoming collection that will be launched in a few weeks.
Fully doxxed team:
I got in touch with one of the co-founders, who gave me some insights.
The Cupcakery NFT is a food-centric NFT for social good and built with many utilities.
8,880 cupcakes on the Ethereum blockchain.
Our utilities (From small to big; not chronological)
1. A physical cupcake for holders (delivered by a local bakery close to them - Yes anywhere in the world) - this is a one-time post-mint gift.
2. IRL Merchandise. 1 Free for each holder.
3. Holders will get a 3D version of their cupcake in the Metaverse.
4. A community-driven recipe book.
5. Exclusive content: Masterclasses, tutorials, etc from professional bakers.
6. Future ROI via a TMTLabs token that links all future projects with integration in the metaverse. Details TBA, however, proposed returns include tokens and ETH.
1. We’re building some amazing partnerships with other NFT projects. This means WL spots in their projects (and vice versa).
2. Some of these partners include IRL locations where we will potentially open stalls where holders will get discounts.
3. We’re donating 20% of the mint and royalties to charity in perpetuity. The charity will be focused on world hunger.